Withdrawal Form

It is necessary to obtain a withdrawal card from your local Union when you leave the packing or retail field to avoid payment of reinstatement fees upon returning to retail employment.

To obtain a withdrawal card, make a written request to your local union office, giving your name, address and reason for leaving. The withdrawal card will be issued at no cost. The only requirement being that your initiation fee be fully paid and your dues must be paid for the month in which you request the withdrawal card.

The withdrawal card is good indefinitely and allows you to become a member of any local Union affiliated with the United Food & Commercial Workers International Union without payment of any additional fee.

Click here to download the form.